Here's today's thing I'm thankful for.. Its kind of a weird thing to be thankful for, but I'm being honest, so here it is:
Instant Star! Its a Canadian tv show that ran from 2004-2008, however, I hadn't heard of it until Thursday, when it popped up on my Netflix menu as something I might like. I watched it, and Netflix sure was right.. I liked it. I loved it actually. I am so addicted to the show, that I've watched every episode they ever made. I finished the last 2 episodes they ever made today.. Netflix has seasons 1 and 2, so I had to go find 3 and 4 online, and I've found the soundtrack online as well. I love this show! I was thankful for it at first, because it gave me something entertaining to watch, and after watching it for a few episodes, I came to be thankful for it because it gave me music I liked, and could connect to, and storylines that that had me gasping in shock and horror, laughing my butt off, smiling like crazy, and tearing up. It gave me inspiration for my songs, and inspiration to never give up my music. It inspired me to be determined, and not let anything keep me from doing what I love, and if as a singer/songwriter, I'm ALWAYS thankful for inspiration, because without it, I would be nowhere. (I'm also thankful for the cute dudes, even though they're older than my brother, but they were just a bonus.) You should check it out! Go watch Instant Star! And I also encourage you to go click this link, sign the petition, and have all of your friends sign it, even if they don't watch the show! Here it is: http://www.petitiononline.com/SaveIS/petition.html
Comment here and/or on any of the other "30 Days of Thankfulness" bloggers post with what you're thankful for! Thanks for reading and have a great day! :) Bye

Hurray for inspiration!
ReplyDelete