Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I stole it and its almost November.

So, you're probably wondering what exactly it is that I stole. Well, its an idea for a post. I have stolen the idea of happy lists (I believe thats what they call them) from my brother's fiance and her sister. Here's what I'm happy for today:


The trip to the corn maze tonight. It was so much fun! (even though the place closed before we got to go in the maze... We got to do everything else they had at the place though) Hot chocolate and hay rides with friends is the best on fall nights! :) I can't wait til next time :)


Its almost November! Which means so many things are coming, so, I'm going to give you my list of "because its almost November" happy things :)

Because its almost November:
Its almost time for the FCCLA cluster meeting in Denver.
Its almost my birthday
Its almost Thanksgiving (the day after my birthday)
Its almost drivers permit time!



K, well I have stuff to do so I gotta go. Type to you later :)

1 comment:

  1. Steal away sister! Happy lists are fun!

    You forgot my birthday though ;)

    ReplyDelete