Thursday, November 3, 2011
30 Days Of Thankfulness: Day 3: Peppermint Mochas and Cute Boy Baristas
If I'm gonna be honest, today I'm thankful for peppermint mochas and cute boy baristas :) Today was ok at school, but for the most part, I only saw 2 cute dudes today, so when I went to Starbucks after school, (my mom took my sister and I, because its REALLY cold here now..) and I was gonna get a gingerbread latte, like the guy's voice through the drive thru box suggested, but then he said there was peppermint mochas (which I've been waiting for almost patiently for MONTHS!!), so I ordered one, and when we got to the window, it was a cute blond dude. This is kind of a weird thing to be thankful for, but it brightened up my day, so... any way, thats what I'm thankful for today :) Talk to you tomorrow! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment